CUDA sdk only supports certain specific versions of visual studio.
studio! You need both of these installed.
I suggest you install vs2013 community edition (free). Then try to run the
pure c++ cuda samples. If that all works ok then move on to testing pycuda.
Post by 张鲁宁
I successfully installed pycuda,by install the Microsoft VC compiler for
python 2.7, but when i executing the test code, it comes out a new error .
The tarceback is too long to read,I have no clue about it,could anybody
offer me some help again please?
I dont know how to set the .theanorc.txt, I copied it from net and edit
it a little,i dont know how to make all these thing rignt, ,intalling cuda
7.5 also dont work.... I really need your help,have you met this situation?
I use vs2010, anaconda 2, use pip intall to install theano and pycuda,Use
conda install mingw libpython, os is win7 64bit,my gpu is GTX770m,and set
all the env varible to path,but while using cpu,the code can run
correctly,but after setting it to gpu, it comes out a lot error. I was so
depressedïŒThank you advance.
1. from theano import function, config, shared, sandbox
2. import theano.tensor as T
3. import numpy
4. import time
6. vlen = 10 * 30 * 768 # 10 x #cores x # threads per core
7. iters = 1000
9. rng = numpy.random.RandomState(22)
10. x = shared(numpy.asarray(rng.rand(vlen), config.floatX))
11. f = function(, T.exp(x))
12. print f.maker.fgraph.toposort()
13. t0 = time.time()
15. r = f()
16. t1 = time.time()
17. print 'Looping %d times took' % iters, t1 - t0, 'seconds'
18. print 'Result is', r
19. if numpy.any([isinstance(x.op, T.Elemwise) for x in f.maker.
20. print 'Used the cpu'
22. print 'Used the gpu'
PyCUDA mailing list